We are hiring!
Sales and Marketing Manager, Salary between $90000 and $100000 /annum
International Cargo Express – Melbourne is expanding its team to provide excellence in service and results to support our current client base as well as prospective clients.
The Sales and Marketing team plays a key role within the organisation and it’s directly responsible for the development of new market opportunities within the logistic industry in Australia and overseas.
The candidate’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
To work closely with the National Sales Manager, and State General Manager to grow and provide excellence in service to our existing and future client base.
To increase revenue by generating and developing new business opportunities and being responsible for the relationship management of some of our most valued customers and in doing so increase the growth of potential sales streams.
You will also be responsible for consistently achieving monthly revenue targets and margins targets within designated parameters.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & ATTRIBUTES
- Sales oriented, with high energy, convivial, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, presentation skill and customer centric solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driven with evident and consistent initiative
- solutions driven with a passion for excellence Effective problem solving skills,
- Clear communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Engaging manner with all working relationships internally and externally
- Develops positive, constructive and ‘forward thinking’ working relationships
- Calm, confident and mature in their approach
- Organised, disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Responsive, time conscious and deadline focused
IT Support and Developer – Tullamarine
We are seeking an I.T Support and Developer with experience using and programming within C1, VBA and HTML.
You must have extensive experience in both International Freight Operations and I.T.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will include:
- Setting up and maintaining C1 Workflows
- Programming client specific reports within VBA
- Admin level tasks within Microsoft Office 365 / Azure / InTune
- Understanding forwarding and customs roles, and integrating them within the Workflow environment
- Communication with staff to assist in day-to-day issues that arise
The role will require you to:
- Offer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding Operations
- Be capable of programing within C1, VBA, XML and HTML
- Demonstrate high level communication skills and success in a sales environment both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to identify improvements and design solutions within the current environment
- Provide proven experience with design and programing of C1 Workflows
- Hold a current Australian driver’s license
Storeman / Pick and Packer – Fremantle
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled individual to manage one of our key warehousing and 3PL operations in Fremantle.
You must have at least one years’ experience operating a fork lift truck.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will include:
- Unloading and Loading of vehicles
- Ensure all cargo check in procedures are adhered to
- Maintenance of all warehouse equipment
- Maintain a clean, efficient and representative warehouse & site
- Unpack containers
- Pick & pack stock
- Maintain orders & stock inventory in EDI software system
- Manual Stock taking
- Book couriers
- Collect and deliver freight as required
The role will require you to have:
- Forklift license – Minimum 1 year
- Container unpack experience – Minimum 1 year
- Driver’s license
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills
- Some experience of freight forwarding desirable but not mandatory