We are hiring!
IT Support and Developer – Tullamarine
We are seeking an I.T Support and Developer with experience using and programming within C1, VBA and HTML.
You must have extensive experience in both International Freight Operations and I.T.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will include:
- Setting up and maintaining C1 Workflows
- Programming client specific reports within VBA
- Admin level tasks within Microsoft Office 365 / Azure / InTune
- Understanding forwarding and customs roles, and integrating them within the Workflow environment
- Communication with staff to assist in day-to-day issues that arise
The role will require you to:
- Offer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding Operations
- Be capable of programing within C1, VBA, XML and HTML
- Demonstrate high level communication skills and success in a sales environment both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to identify improvements and design solutions within the current environment
- Provide proven experience with design and programing of C1 Workflows
- Hold a current Australian driver’s license