Full-Time | Brisbane office
About the role
International Cargo Express is a mid-sized freight forwarder with over 30 years’ experience in Australia. For this role we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated go-getter to join the operations team in Brisbane. If you are passionate about the forwarding industry and have demonstrable experience in export operations, apply today by emailing
- Responsible for export airfreight and export sea freight at International Cargo Express Brisbane. The role will require comprehensive knowledge of export operations to ensure effective and efficient handling of air and ocean freight for clients.
- Focus on the provision of exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Take freight bookings and attend to all details relating to an export booking by air or sea.
- Organise collections to/from customers, as required.
- Communicating with Overseas agents and Clients.
- Complete data capture of general freight documentation in order to ensure accurate processing as well as invoicing.
- Liaise professionally and politely with shipping lines, airlines and local services providers.
- Manage cross trade consignments for multiple Australian businesses.
- Complete cargo reporting including the creation of Export Declarations, PRAs, Security Filing and lodgement of Customs Manifests within the require reporting time frames.
- Respond to telephone calls; deal with and report on customer experiences and recommend action or procedural change that may improve levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills; planning and scheduling as well as problem solving competency.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Dangerous Goods Certification preferred.
- Experience with Cargowise Mandatory
Full Time | Melbourne office
About the role
We are currently seeking an I.T Support Engineer with experience using MS Office. Working for International Cargo Express, your long-term objectives will be to program within C1, VBA and XML. You must have at least 3 years’ experience working in I.T.
The role will include:
- Completion of admin level tasks within Microsoft Office 365 / InTune
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with staff on day-to-day issues that arise
- You will work in close co-operation with IT suppliers to ensure the smooth completion of day-to-day tasks
- Your long-term objective will be to maintain C1 Workflows and program client specific reports within VBA
- The role will require you to have
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT
- A passion for IT and demonstrable experience in learning new programs
- Any experience working in freight forwarding operations is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to identify improvements and design solutions aligned to the department’s strategic objectives
- Hold a current Australian driver’s license