At ICE, no project is too large. This was especially the case for our client, Austin Engineering.
ICE was tasked with importing over 4 huge 7 metre wide CAT truck parts.
- The CAT truck parts were transported from Batam, Indonesia via transshipment port, Singapore to Fremantle, Western Australia.
- The movement was orchestrated with the support of our strong worldwide handling & network partners.
- The police escorted the foods from Fremantle port, then craned on-site to our very happy customer.
- Coordination with local shipping, customs and quarantine agents in Indonesia and Australia
- Complete client liaison throughout the project
Another example of ICE providing End to End project planning, executed and delivered on time and on budget.